HL7 V2/V3 | DICOM | X12EDI | NCPDP
Patient Demographics (ADT):
– HL7 V2/V3 standard interface to exchange patient demographic information
Specialties We Serve:
– HL7 V2/V3 standard interface to exchange medical records between EHR’s
– HL7 V2/V3 standard interface between EMR/EHR and Laboratory e.g. LabCorp, Quest
– Bi-Directional Interface – sending Orders and Receiving Results in discrete data
Continuity of Care Document :
– CCD/CDA/HISTSP(C32) based standard to exchange Patient health summary information
– Enable PHI exchange between providers and EHR/EMR systems.
– NCPDC SCRIPT standard interface to exchange prescription data between Providers and Pharmacies. SureScripts Certified interface.
Public Health Registry:
– HL7 V3 standard interface to send-receive Immunization and Syndromic Surveillance to the state public health registry.